Rockliff Seafoods is a Sunshine Coast family owned fishing business that providespremium quality Spanner Crabs, Queensland Scallops and Ocean King Prawns. Theproduce is sustainably caught in local tropical waters. While the company is a wholesaleseafood business, it also sells direct to the public from its wharf complex in Mooloolaba
Seafood processing facilities wash down equipment and floor areas continuously andrequire an efficient and durable drainage system capable of withstanding salt waterfrom the catch. As the floor area is continually wet, safety of the processing workersis a major concern. A strong and robust drain is also required as trolley jacks moveproduce around the processing area.
- Stainless Steel SlotChannel
- SlotChannel with sloped invert stainless steel channel is suitable for draining water from large level flooring
- The 20mm slot allows small food waste to be washed into the drain and captured in the strainer baskets located in the vertical outlets while larger food waste is prevented from entering the slot opening
- SlotChannel with a solid edge is capable of withstanding heavy loads
- SlotChannel manufactured in 316 stainless steel is corrosion resistant