The Bright Brewery is a microbrewery specialising in a variety of craft beers using natural ingredients including filtered water and hops sourced from a nearby valley. Located in the picturesque town of Bright in Victoria’s high country, Bright Brewery employs 40 locals working in a multi-purpose all weather venue with public seating for 250 people. In 2016, the owners purchased a nearby site in Bright’s industrial precinct to build a production brewery known as ‘Fred’s Shed’ which opened in February 2018, tripling the brewery’s capacity.
A durable linear surface drainage system was required for the new production site and to ensure effective drainage on the level floor, the drainage runs had to have built-in falls. This enabled captured runoff to be directed quickly to the outlet points and underground plumbing. Designers also required grates to be strong enough to withstand the trolley jacks.
- System 100 with Ladder Antislip grates
- The stainless steel channels have a 1% built-in fall enabling efficient drainage to outlets
- The Ladder Antislip grate is load rated to Class D, AS 3996
- All materials are manufactured from Grade 304 stainless steel, which provides a satisfactory level of corrosion resistance to wash down chemicals
- External trench drains (ACO Drain)